Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Earnest Eats Superfood Blueberry Chia Cups Review


We found Earnest Eats at a little store here, my oldest bought a canister of their oats. I saw it says wheat free on it so I became intrigued and wanted to know if they had gluten free items as well, because the oats did not say they were gluten free. I contacted them wanting to be sure and they replied back saying they do carry gluten free oats and would send some! How gracious of them! I also love that they are here in San Diego.

Earnest Eats uses whole food ingredients that provide exceptional nutrition and extraordinary flavor.
Crafted with the goodness of organic oats, premium almond butter, nuts, seeds and fruits, their foods supply the protein, fiber and omega 3s the body uses to power itself efficiently. No spray-on vitamins or protein powders to bulk up the nutritional label: just simple, delicious food.

Superfood Blueberry Chia Cups are Oats, Quinoa, Amaranth and have 7g Protein & 6g Fiber are NON-GMO Certified, Vegan, Gluten-Free certified, Soy-Free & Dairy-Free.

Find Earnest Eats near you, check their store locator! Follow along on Facebook and Twitter.


They sent us a great little package of goodies. Inside were energy bars in delicious sounding flavors, chewy granola bars, a canister of their American Blend of oats and of course their Superfood Blueberry Chia Cups for me. Please note the only gluten free items are these Superfood Blueberry Chia Cups.

a side by side comparison of ingredient for their oatmeals, the right are the gluten free blueberry cups. 


These little cups of deliciousness are just great! They have a hint of cinnamon which pairs nicely with the blueberries and other fruits you add. I loved these so much I made some up for my early morning work day and some to take for lunch later on. They held up nicely.  (and my juices ready to go too)



Superfood Blueberry Chia Overnight Oats

1 Earnest Eats Superfood Blueberry Chia Hot & Fit Cereal Cup
Fill cup with  milk (I like coconut milk) just enough to cover the grains (1/2 cup)

Cover and leave in fridge overnight. Before serving, top with fresh berries if desired.





*Disclosure* I wrote this review and or giveaway for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Earnest Eats. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Product info and stock images if any are provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment